Advanced Web Services Application
- Cloud hosted solution.
- Automated updates.
- Create and validate unique codes that can be sent in Email or SMS.
- Verify user unique secret questions.
- Decrease subsequent identity proofing Costs.
- Validate a user when they sign a document.
- Store documents in CROMERR.
- Set enforcement status.
- Retrieve documents as needed.
- Create SCS accounts in app.
- Authenticate SCS users.
- Ability to change account password, user information, and security questions.
- Verify your users' identities with a third-party provider (LexisNexis).
- Retrieve results for users already verified.
Establish 3rd Party
Request a meeting
To get your program setup in Advanced SCS, please request a kickoff meeting. EPA and its contractor will send you a meeting invite.
Should you need any help completing the form or would rather speak with someone first, please send an email to email@example.com and we will reach out to you.
Launch Advanced Services Demo Application
While you wait for the Kickoff Meeting, feel free to explore the development site, and register with the "SCS-DEMO" Partner and choose any role you would like. The development site can be reached at :
Establish 3rd Party Electronic Id-Proofing (LexisNexis)To utilize the Identity Proofing Service, an account needs to be created with LexisNexis. NOTE: The process can take a while. So start the process as soon as possible.
Should you need any help completing the LexisNexis form, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Integration (If Applicable)
Should you have an external application that you wish to integrate, we can setup a SSO token for your application to digest and allow users to access. Additionally there are APIs that allow your application to perform organization management and to sign and submit documents to SCS from inside your application.
Customer Support Setup
After your system has been setup, feel free to schedule a helpdesk training session with your helpdesk team to better help your end users. We can supply your helpdesk with standard FAQs, and update your partner helpdesk contact information. To Request a meeting, please send an email to email@example.com.